WHAT COULD DELAY MY POOL CONSTRUCTION?
Swimming pool delays are not only common but are expected. There are many items and situations that can cause a delay in the building construction process. there're many factors that play into a pool build and you will have to be flexible with delays.
- Mother Nature works on her own clock and sadly, it doesn’t always match up with ours. Expect some hiccups in your timeline if inclement weather creeps in.
- In order for a swimming pool installation to go off without an issue, it only makes sense that the ground itself has to cooperate. We'll stay on on top of any issues, but this unforeseen factor can push back the completion date.
- For most construction projects, the town or city of residence requires you to have the proper permits for a build and paperwork takes time with the city. Inspections will also take time and slows the construction process.
- If your backyard has excess debris or dead trees that will cause problems, we need a plan of attack before the start of the project. Rock, water table also plays a large part in delays.
- Installing swimming pool at the time during home construction, patience is a virtue. There are multiple contractors and timelines at play.
- If proper cash flow isn’t in place prior to the start of a project, trouble can arise. This is why it’s important to have a clear contract with your lender.
- Backyard not clear of debris and wood for pool layout.
- Access permission from home builders or neighbors.
- Not having proper barrier and fencing requirements.
- Garden hose must be available for both gunite and interior. surface to fill your pool.
- Your pool can't be filled with soft water. Be sure to turn off your water softener or use another water source.